POST UTME FORM UMYU 2018/19(SECOND ROUND) IS OUT
Post UTME Form UMYU 2018/19 second round is out. Another opportunity has given out by the management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU). The management of the UMYU invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session second round post UTME screening exercise.
In like manner, the first examination took place on Saturday, the 18th of August 2018. Several Applicant mixed the opportunity to register and to take the exam. There is another opportunity for any challenge applicant who missed the exam. This opportunities is for those who missed the exam and for those who wishes to take the exam.
As a matter of direction, the new aptitude test date is on Saturday, the 24th of November, 2018. Applicant must fill their forms and change their schools to Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU).
To be eligible for the screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have the following requirement as stated below:
- Candidate must Scored a minimum score of 160 marks and above in the 2018 UTME examination
- Candidate must Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level including English and Mathematics and other three basic subject of his/her required course.
- Sat for UTME JAMB 2018 examination.
Candidate has the opportunity to Choose Umaru Musa Yar’adua University as first choice institution.
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME Screening.
- Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s Application Portal.
- The online registration is correctly ongoing on their website. Just Click here
- Screening/aptitude test is scheduled on Saturday 24th November, 2018.
Eligible candidates should upload the following required documents on the University’s website:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O’ Level Result
- Form of identification (Indigene letter, National ID card/International passport etc)
- Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
In like manner, blindness and hearing impairment candidates are exempted.