ICAN JOB | Senior Manager – Technical |Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
ICAN JOB |Senior Manager- Technical | Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. Current job at ICAN JOB | Senior Manager- Technical | @ Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. Also note that the application is for free. Why not application now?
There are seven faculties created by the Council of the Institute to serve as centres of excellence for members’ capacity building and support for specialisation in seven distinct areas of accountancy.
- Audit, Investigations and Forensic Accounting;
- Consultancy and Information Technology;
- Corporate Finance Management;
- Financial Reporting;
- Insolvency and Corporate Re-Engineering;
- Public Finance Management; And
- Taxation and Fiscal Policy Management.
Vacancy; Senior Manager- Technical
The position reports to the Director, Technical and Education.
- take charge of technical assignments in the areas of accounting, insolvency and auditing theories, practices, economics, banking and finance related issues, capital market.
- operations, public finance and government policies, standards and professional ethics
- ensure timely response to Exposure Drafts and other international pronouncement on
- must be familiar with standard writing procedures and have flair for writing and editing
- technical materials for publication.
interpersonal skills. Success in this role demands diligence, attention to details, creative and
inquiring capacity, strategic mind-set and Leadership, creativity and proficiency in the use
of information technology. Ability to work under pressure and demonstrated capacity to
work in partnership with diverse groups while balancing the relative sensitivities are also
essential skills for this role.
- Must possess minimum of Masters’ degree in Accounting & Finance or related discipline.
- Must be a member of a recognised professional accounting body with a minimum of four years’ experience.
Method of Application
Closing Date of Application;
23rd November, 2017.