Current Manager, JV Finance @ Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited is the world’s first and only full stream company. They Deliver integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Likewise, they deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while still minimizing costs and risk at every step of the value chain for maximum productivity.
Hobark International Limited has seen that no other company bring together capabilities accross the full value chain of oil and gas activities – from upstream to midstream to downstream expect them. Similarly, this portfolio position has created new source of value, improving productivity and project economics through integrated equipment and service offerings.
Manager, JV (Joint ventures) Finance
Lagos – Nigeria
Vacancy Reference Number
Also click; Schlumberger Current Vacancies
Core Purpose of this job is as follows;
- The prospective candidate will be responsible for the accounting and reporting of the Group’s JV activities on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- This role is essentially responsible for the JV Group’s financial Information.
- This role is also responsible for the preparation, compilation & approval by Management & Group joint venture partners annual budget and Performance.
Core Responsibility are;
- Company’s interests in Group Joint ventures (“JVs”) Accounting and Reporting.
- Supervises the preparation of Monthly and Annual Returns in line with IFRS/JOA/ NNPC Universal Accounting Procedure Codes (UAP).
- Timely and accurate reporting obligations to Partners and other key stakeholders.
- The management and Reconciliation of all Group JVs Receivable and Payable accounts.
- The reconciliation of the Group monthly Returns/Performance report to the Bank Statement.
- Providing leadership and guidance on areas requiring JV financial expertise as necessary for our Joint.
- Venture as well as oversee acquired Ventures, Development and maintain procedures to ensure accurate reporting as well as ensure proper controls are in place to effectively manage compliance with the joint venture portfolio’s in line with Individual JV’s Joint Operating Agreement.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of JV procedures and processes which ensures accurate reporting as well as strong controls are in place to effectively manage compliance within the JV portfolios in line with each Individual JV’s Joint Operating Agreements, IFRS and Company Accounting policies.
- Providing the Group JV financial information to support Operations and management as required.Supervising the JV Team that prepares the JV budget.
- Managing accounting professionals within the Group JV Team.
- Developing Talents and process that helps in closing skill gap within the Group JV Team.
- Responsible for prioritizing Task and workloads of the department members in order to meet established deadlines.
- Manages the Group JV Audits with no exposures to the Group.
- Accountable for managing the strategic Partnership relationship with Government, NDDC, NPDC.
- NNPC and other Stake holders as it relates to the group Joint Ventures Financial Issues.
- Overseeing the preparation of all JV unit financial information as it relates to Cash Call, Performance, NDDC dues etc.
- Overseeing the preparation of all JV Financial slides.
- Overseeing the managing of all Group JV Financial Meetings ie DPR, Subcom, TECOM, OPCOM.
- Oversees the preparation of JV Billing Statements,JV TB and the JV Working Capital.
- Responsible for external reconciliation with Seplat Treasury departments on all Group JV Financials.
- Responsible with Partners in arriving at the monthly Reconciled Receivables.Responsible with Work effectively with Finance/Treasury Unit of Partners to ensure constant follow up to payment of all outstanding Receivables.
Applicant should possession Degree or Equivalent in Accounting, Qualified Accountant and knowledge of Joint Ventures Accounting process in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Able to demonstrate a minimum of 15 years’ upstream oil and gas experience with an emphasis on Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Accounting Reporting Packages such as SAGE & SUN. Other related experience in ACA, Accounting, EPC, Finance, Oil & Gas, and Operations will be an added advantage.
Salaries and Allowances are very encouraging for a Start
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click;
Closing Date of Application;