Chief Technologist Vacancy in University of Ilorin
Chief Technologist Vacancy in University of Ilorin. Vacancies exist in University of Ilorin for a Chief Technologist. This application is free for all.
University of Ilorin opens up Employment opportunities for Applicant in Nigeria. This university is a Nigeria based University located in Ilorin, the capital city of Kwara State. It is position at latitude 8.4799° N and longitude 4.5418° E. land mass covering about 5,000 hectare.
Important Facts on University of Ilorin
The University of Ilorin was one of the seven institutions established in Nigeria in the military era. This was passed on the decree of the Federal Military Government in August, 1975.
In like manner, the University of Ilorin began as a University College. Affiliated to the oldest university in 1975. This was under the leadership of the then principal, Dr. T.N. Tamuno.
likewise, the institute current have 15 faculties. Arts, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Life Sciences, and many others. These faculties are broken down into several academic departments.
Currently, the institute has over 4,474 staff. 48,000 undergraduate, 5,000 postgraduate students in over 90 academic programmes.
Job vacancy; Chief Technologist
Current location; Ilorin, Kwara
Department: Pharmacology and Toxicology
Faculty: Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics
- Qualify candidate will possess B.Sc. / Degree from any reputable institution.
- Fifteen (15) years related work experience.
- Computer literate
- NYSC discharge certificate/certificate of exemption is mandatory
Wages and other Prerequisite
N2, 733,869.00 (CONTISS 13)
Vacancy Appointment is normally on probation. Confirmation is after two years of satisfactory service.
Job closing date
10th October, 2018.
- Suitably qualify candidate are to fill the online forms.
- Qualify applicate are to use the form below to create account for your application.
- Note that after creating your account details, you will login with your Application Number and Password.
- This is through the Login link at the top of this page.
- An email alert will be sent to your email address.
- This will contain your Application Number and Password for Login purpose.