Business Plans Overview – Lets get one done for you free article. Business Plans Overview has been written to educate you on Business Plans Overview of which We can get one done for you immediately for just a charge. Irrespective of your business idea, either for self, loan, Grant and for government purposes are well developed for you to give your investor an irresistible approval. Business Plans has been treated by so many authors currently and in the pass, all target to give business optimum success.
Business Plans Overview – Lets get one done for you free article focuses on What is a business plan? Types of business plan, analyzing market and making the marketing plan, customer characteristics, ask some customer behaviours? Analyze competition (who are our competitors?) competitive approach customer analysis and many more are developed so well in your business plans and feasibility study when will write one for you. On this article tagged “Business Plans Overview (Lets get one done for you)” contain just some pitch of an iceberg when compare to what you get when you place an order.
- What is a business plan?
- Types of business plan
- Analyzing market and making the marketing plan
- Other sessions will come up if you follow up our business plans and feasibility study reports.
As a matter of facts, several write up has been in favour of Business Plans Overview – Lets get one done for you, some titles are in relation to the following ;
- BUSINESS PLAN OVERVIEW EXAMPLE
- HOW TO WRITE A GREAT BUSINESS PLAN: OVERVIEW AND
- BUSINESS PLAN EXAMPLES
- HOW TO WRITE A GREAT BUSINESS PLAN: THE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- BUSINESS PLAN TEMPLATE
- HOW TO WRITE A GREAT BUSINESS PLAN: THE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- BUSINESS OVERVIEW EXAMPLE
- HOW TO WRITE A BUSINESS PLAN [UPDATED FOR 2018] | BPLANS
- HOW TO WRITE A BUSINESS PLAN
- AN INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS PLANS – ENTREPRENEUREXECUTIVE
- BUSINESS PLAN – STEP-BY-STEP PLANNING TEMPLATES –
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY EXAMPLE
- BUSINESS PLAN – STEP-BY-STEP PLANNING TEMPLATES –
- BUSINESS OVERVIEW TEMPLATE
- HOW TO WRITE A BUSINESS PLAN | BUSINESS.GOV.AU
- WHY DO I NEED A BUSINESS PLAN | BUSINESS.GOV.AU
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF THE BUSINESS PLAN – THE BALANCE
- BUSINESS PLAN EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AND TABLE OF CONTENTS -SHOPIFY
WHAT IS A BUSINESS PLAN?
TYPES OF BUSINESS PLAN
- Periodical or annual plan; is that, which the company needs to achieve its objective for a year. These include year sale volume, profit, market share and growth which must be coordinated to one and another.
- Non-periodical business plan; these can be look you in two ways;
- Plan for start-up a new business
- Plan for new investment
ANALYZING MARKET AND MAKING THE MARKETING PLAN
- Some questions to ask yourself before entering the market
- What is the size of the target market?
- What makes us different?
- What is the size of the total market?
- Can this total market be grown?
- 1. Age
- 2. Sex
- 3. Education
- 4. Occupation
- 5. Psychology
- 6. And culture
ASK SOME CUSTOMER BEHAVIOURS?
- 1. Where, when do they buy the products?
- 2. How often?
- 3. How much/many for each time?
- 4. Are they price sensitive?
- 5. Do they easily switch to other products?
- 6. How do they use the product?
- 7. How they discard the products?
- 8. How do they approach information?
WHO ARE OUR COMPETITORS?
- Human resource
- Whether the customers need what we consider crucial
- Whether we are stronger than the competitors on the aspect that we are considering
- The best service
- The highest value
- The safest
- The quickest
- The most advance technology
- The most design
- Impressive image
- Set business objectives and identify target sales volume
- Sales volume (or market share)
- Net earnings/profits
IN SETTING TARGET SALES VOLUME
- The target market share is subjective and does not have a general formula
- Consider the results of all analysis
- Get the agreement and commitment of the board of management
- Review the sales of each product (or of distribution channel, or region)
- Observe practices of similar companies
- Establish targets on previous orders of customers
MARKETING PLAN (4PS OF MARKETING)
RISK ANALYSIS AND CONTINGENCY PLAN
EVALUATE CRITERIA OF MARKETING PLAN
- Consistency and co-ordination to build competitive approaches
- Suitability between customer’s characteristics and competitive situation
- Possibility to achieve sales volume
- Cost of Advertising
- Cost of promotion
- Cost of selling and distribution
- Research and development cost
- Cost of contingency plan
- And others
Lets Develop A Business Plans And A Feasibility For You
Instant of going around, and putting yourself on the horns of dilemma, Specialist can help you do the job.
Engage CHRIS FARM NIGERIA to give you a professional business plans and a feasibility that will suit you demand today.
Chris Farm Nigeria develops well self-explanatory, irresistible feasibility studies or business plan for your Business start ups, Business Growth or Expansions through either personal funds, Grants, or loans, which could be new or existing ones. We delight in writing for people under Academic sectors, production sectors, manufacturing sectors, processing or packing sectors, advertising sectors, marketing sectors and other related sectors on mini, middle and large scale businesses.
For your Agribusiness, either production, processing, marketing of any Agro-industry, our feasibility studies or business plan are explicit.
Generally, our feasibility study and business plans are developed so well that it becomes irresistible when you show them to your investors or sponsors. It gives you a clear picture of what you are expected to see when you put the feasibility study or business plans into use. It also shows how much it will cost you to own your desired business, what your money can afford. The kinds of product you will need to minimize input in other to maximize output, and how much returns you will get at the end of each accounting year until your business break-even on its initial investment capital. This will give the intending business person or investor or farmer, a vivid idea on the possible benefit he or she stands to gain, when he or she starts doing the business. With that, the intending business person or investor or farmer will not need a soothsayer to make decision for him or her.
You can use this format in developing your own business Plans and feasibility Study
OUR TABLE OF CONTENT INCLUDE;
SECTION 1(Business plan section)
- SECTION I – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- NAME OF BUSINESS / COMPANY
- OFFICE & SITE LOCATION
- MISSION STATEMENT
- SOCIAL/ECONOMIC VALUE
- PROJECT STATUS & START UP
- WHY PREPARE THIS BUSINESS PLAN?
- SECURITIES FOR THE PROPOSED LOAN
- SECTION II – STUDY AREA
- STUDY AREA
- COMPANY OVERVIEW
- MANAGEMENT TEAM
- DEPARTMENTS IN THE COMPANY
- MANAGEMENT TEAM GAPS
- SECTION III – INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
- DEFINING YOUR INDUSTRY
- YOUR INDUSTRY SIZE GROWTH RATE AND SALES PROJECTIONS
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- RELEVANT MARKET SIZE
- KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- LONG TERM PROSPECTIVE
- MARKET CHARACTERISTICS
- SAMPLING TECHNIQUE
- SECTION IV – CUSTOMER ANALYSIS
- TARGET CUSTOMERS
- CUSTOMER NEEDS
- MARKET NEEDS / SOCIAL PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
- BUYERS BEHAVIOUR
- MARKET SHARE
- SALES FORECASTING
- SECTION V – COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- DIRECT COMPETITORS
- COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
- SECTION VI – MARKETING PLAN
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- FINISHED PRODUCTS
- PRODUCT QUALITY AND PRODUCTION QUANTITY
- PRODUCTION CAPACITY
- PROMOTIONS PLAN
- DISTRIBUTION PLAN
- SECTION VII – OPERATIONS PLAN
- GENERAL APPROACH TO PRODUCTION
- TECHNICAL ANALYSIS / PRODUCTION PROCESS
- PACKAGING REQUIREMENTS
- SECTION VIII – FINANCIAL PLAN
- REVENUE MODEL
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- FINANCIAL ASSUMPTIONS
- FINANCE CHARGES
- FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS
- FUNDING REQUIREMENTS/USE OF FUNDS
- CRITICAL ASSUMPTIONS
SECTION 2(Feasibility study section)
- FINANCIAL MODELS
- SUMMARY OF PROJECT COST
- BUDGET OF FIXED ASSETS / CAPITAL EXPENSES / INVESTMENTS
- OPERATING EXPENSES (OPEX)
- TOTAL REQUIRED INVESTMENT OUTLAY (REQUIRED START-UP CAPITAL)
- FINANCING PLAN
- INSTALLED / AVAILABLE EQUIPMENT
- BREAK-EVEN ANALYSIS
- LOAN REPAYMENT SCHEDULE AND INTEREST PAID
- FORECAST OF PROFIT AND LOSS
- CASH FLOW
- BALANCE SHEET
- GENERAL ASSUMPTIONS (BREAK EVEN ANALYSIS)
- BUSINESS RATIOS – PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS
- SECTION 3 – APPENDIX
Click other related clicks that may interest you below;
- NOTE; According to our policy, we are not “allowed / permitted” to disclose peoples business or written feasibility study, “to anyone”, irrespective of their personality.
- BUT, WE are permitted to display only executive summary.
- This is just a sample of our executive summary on poultry feasibility study and business plan, carried out in Rivers State.
- 1st sample;
These Feasibility study on poultry farming business (specializing on layers and boilers production), was conducted using projections, impressive publications, compounding interest/values, tables, graph, bar chart, pie chart, profits analysis and cash flow positions in other to give a clear picture of what is obtainable in that location, using eight plots of land, at Esemdiary village, Off Effurun Sapele Road, Okpe LGA of Delta state, Nigeria as a case study.
Esemdiary village is a community in Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State with coordinates 05°26’N 5°57’E, which also plays the host community to the Warri Airport, which is actually located at Osubi.
Okpe Local Government is a territory that used to be part of the original Okpe Kingdom, its headquarters is at Orerokpe, with a population of 128,398 people whose primary occupations include commercial farming, fishing, hunting, trading and gas exploration.
After carrying out the feasibility study on Esemdiary village, Off Effurun-Sapele Road, Okpe LGA of Delta state, Nigeria, it was discovered that, farming generally will do well both on crop and animal production.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER NOW?
- Bank Deposit
- Electronic Fund Transfer or western money transfer
- ATM cash Transfer
This payment method requires the customer to deposit, Electronic
Fund Transfer or ATM cash Transfer directly from his/her account into any of CHRIS FARM NIGERIA bank accounts.
If it is an E-Book, project materials, written project or written feasibility study, it will be sent to your immediately as soon as your transaction reflects in our account.
Please note; it will take ten working days to write (or prepare) a feasibility study or a project on your request.
Our bank details are on the website page, Just click on payment to get them
After placing your order, SMS your payment information (Manual title,
Name on teller, payment teller number, and your e-mail address)
E.g. catfish, Kelechi Bisi Amina,531796,email@example.com
To +2348036925718 or +2348051270981 once I confirm your payment.
The material will be sent to your immediately! By e-mail Trust us 100% to do that.
Advantages of sending your request via email your e-book (electronic book) is downloadable from your e-mail box which allows you to read and print out this book
- Zero shipping costs.
• No wasting time, forget having to wait weeks for postal delivery.
• No risk of products lost in the mail or damaged
Thinking that we might live you after your purchase? Definitely no!
With the CBN policy in Nigeria via bank verification number (BVN), is almost impossible to steal your money from bank transfer or bank payment.
We assure you of maximum support when you need us. Please, do not hesitate to ask us for the way forward.
Get in touch with us today on our phone numbers or send us an email. We await your response……………………….
WRITTEN AND COMPILED BY CHRIS FARM NIGERIA
PHONE: +234(803)-692-5718 or +234(805)-127-0981
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/chrisfarmnigeria
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: www.twitter.com/chrisfarm9ja
- A big thank you for your patronage in advance
Your Success, Is Our Optimum Desire
AT Chris farm Nigeria, We Deliver the Best Services
Other services we render are displayed on our advert below;
- We provide feasibility study/business plan for new and existing businesses
- We help you to recruit staff for your company, firm or organizations
- We help you in registering your company, firm or organizations
- Suppliers of any food stuffs
- Building contractor (especially building houses, constructions of ponds)
- Provides Architect for any design
- Help you in getting loans
- Sales of fingerlings, table size catfish, chicks, Grass-cutters, rabbits, snails, and many more
- Farm design
- Feed formulation for general livestock, including
- Floating/Sinking Fish feed
- Soybean oil processing, Teachings on how to test soybean cake,
- Teaching on how to remove the gummy and unpleasant smell of soybean oil
- Palm Oil/Palm nut cracking
- Fish Farming (Pond Construction and Fingerlings distribution)
- Poultry farm (plus marketing ideas)
- Rabbit farming
- Snail Farming
- Grass-cutter/cane rat Farming
- Commercial Crop Farming
- Handwork/Workshop Plan
- Pure Water Business
- Nylon production
- Professional Website design (cooperate and personal)
- Bulk SMS (plus re-seller website)
- Business Software Design
- Logo design plus company slogan
- Printing Press (Graphic design, lithography, banners, poster, handbills etc)
- Sales of battery cage for livestock farming all over Nigeria
- E-books on; Broilers farming, Layers farming, Grass-cutter farming, Rabbit farming, Pig farming, Catfish farming, and many more……
- How to own, manage, and make millions from catfish production (Most demanded)
- Projecting writing, Sales of written projects, and many more……
Related Topics includes;
- Business Management, Business Development, Business Plans & Feasibility Reports
- Feasibility Study vs Business Plan (lets write one for you)
- Work, Planning, Feasibility Report On Business Plans
- Resources Needed For Business Plans And Feasibility Report
- Resources In Line With Your Business And Bank Prerequisite For Bank Loan/Grant Via Presenting a Business Plans
- Catfish Production, Farming, Marketing, Business Plans and Feasibility Report
- Starting fish Production, Farming, Marketing, Business Plans & Feasibility Report
- Recruiting and Getting a Business Plans For your Business
- Human Resource Planning in Business Plans and Feasibility Study
- Human Resource Management (Business Plans and Feasibility Study for any Business)
- Business decision (Business Plans and Feasibility Study for any Business)
- How Important Are Customers? (Business Plans and Feasibility Study)
- Identify Competitive Advantages (Business Plans and Feasibility Study)
- Marketing Environment (Business Plans and Feasibility Study) S.W.O.T Tool
- Marketing concept (Business Plans and Feasibility Study)