Nigeria has become a leading telecommunications network in Nigeria
Since inception in 2001 with over 55 million subscribers. It provides
cellular network access and ICT solutions to millions of Nigerians, and
also connecting the whole communities with each other in connection with
the rest of the world.
is also the largest subsidiary in the MTN Group (a multinational
telecommunications group offering world-class cellular network access
and business solutions to over 210 million subscribers in 22 countries
across Africa and the Middle East). In the aspect of location in
Nigeria, MTN Nigeria has about 15 Service centres, 144 Connect Stores
and 247 Connect Points located in every state of the federation. In the
aspect of shareholders; about 75.81% is owned by MTN International
(Mauritius) Limited (MTNI); 18.7% held by Nigerian shareholders through
special purpose vehicles; 2.78% owned by Mobile Telephone Networks NIC
B.V and 2.71% owned by Shanduka Telecommunication (Mauritius) Limited.
main vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new, Digital World to
their customers, while their mission statement is to make their
customers’ lives a more whole lot brighter.
Job location;Lagos, Nigeria
MTN Business Relationship Management Coordinator Vacancies
Core purpose of the job is Maintain customer relationship with all business departments, and to Understand the changing business needs and determine levels of IT Service required to support the business.
More Details on the Job description are also listed at the point of application by clicking apply online.
- First degree (B.sc/HND) in Computer Science, Engineering or Applied Sciences or an IT related fields. Foundation Certificate – ITIL, IT Service Management and Practitioner in ITIL Service Level Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years post degree work experience.
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in IT Service support and Delivery
- Experience in Service Level Management
- Customer Management experience
- Relationship Management skills
- Project management Experience
- Experience working with a range of Service providers
- Knowledge and experience of contract and/or supplier management roles
- Deep understanding and experience with IS technical systems including applications, servers, networking components, backups, disaster recovery, as appropriate
- Effective problem-solving and negotiating skills.
Method of Application
applying, you are advised to read the MTN vacancy condition all over
again to get a clearer understanding. After which you are permitted to apply.
Please Note; closing date is note stated, you are advised to apply now