Workforce Group is currently recruiting for one of her client company, which is also a leading commercial bank in Nigeria; seeking to employ the services of qualified individuals to fill the position – Below:
Direct Sales Agents (DSA)
Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Edo, Cross-River
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DISCIPLINE REQUIRED;
- As a direct sales agent of the bank, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts of customers.
- Identify and understand the Customer’s need.
- Make sure the client profile is in the focal segment, ie Blue, Silver, or SME.
- Selling Banks products proactively to existing/ new / potential customers
- Obtain relevant documents on all the Bank’s products sold, eg Identity document, company registration documents, etc.
- Ensure the timely submission of weekly sales reports to the Director of Direct Sales
- Participate in weekly / monthly sales performance evaluation meetings
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget accomplishments and cross-selling references
- Identified cross-selling opportunities should be referred to the Director of Direct Sales
- Ensure the accuracy of all forms and bank documents executed by the Client
- Ensure timely processing of all client transactions, with an emphasis on account opening and check publishing
- Update the call memo on a daily basis
- Ensure that assigned sales targets and budgets are met
- Participate in tactical sales / marketing activities
- B.Sc or HND in any relevant discipline.
- All applicant should not be more than 30 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should login to workforce website to apply. Click to go to job site; http://www.workforceoutsource.com/job_details.php?id=59
Application Closing Date; 31th May, 2017
Please note; all application must reach the above address on or before the closing date.