Information Technology Officer at CIBN
Our client, an existing reputable Micro-fiance Bank based in the center city of Ijebu Land, Ogun State with sound financial track records urgently requires the services of qualified and competent personnel to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
- Firstly, Assists in the coordination of the day-to-day operations of the ICT Department
- Secondly, Partakes in the implementation and maintenance of the Banks information system needs.
- Thirdly, Assists in the design and coordination of the implementation of systems, policies and procedures for the e-Banking application programmes.
- Preserves ICT infrastructure, information security and control structures.
- Likewise, Assists in preparing ICT annual budget and ensures its effective execution.
- Ensures security of data. network access and backup systems.
- Lastly, Identifies problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in lime
- Furthermore, a first degree in Computer Science with relevant professional certificate.
- Possession of an MCIB will bean added advantage.
- Also, Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the banking industry
- Lastly, Must not be older than 40 years of age.
Skills and Competencies:
- Versatility in Web Management and other e-Banking applications programmes
- Also, Good strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity arid ethical standards
- Finally, Maturity, tact and excellent interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the Subject of the mail.