Business Development at Microfinance Bank
Business Development at Microfinance Bank. A Microfinance Bank with international affiliation and a sub of a Financial Holding company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Strategy & Business Development
- The chosen candidate will playa leadership role in business development and implementation of a long-range of strategic plans and objectives through the identification of strategic issues and opportunities that could influence business growth and profitability
- He/She shall be responsible for competitor benchmarking, marketing program effectives, industry intelligence, consumer knowledge, and development of strategic initiatives
- The Head of Strategy shall lead the department in launching high priority strategic initiatives, working directly with the business executives of various subsidiaries in implementation of the agreed strategies
- The Head Strategy shall report to the Group Managing Director.
- Ensures the formulation & implementation of the strategic plan.
- Also, Drives the development of the corporate strategy, including periodic and annual formal reviews of the Group’s long-term strategic plan
- Also, Works closely with senior executives ( Holdco & Subsidiaries) to lead most critical strategic initiatives, including business unit strategies, geographic expansion efforts, and new business launches
- Provides in-depth industry and comparative market analysis and recommendations in support of senior management decision making.
- Put in place performance measures that will determine the effectiveness of implemented strategies and identify areas for strategic improvement.
- Defines potential businesses in order to realize profitability opportunities and also to avail insightful qualitative analyses.
- Effectively develops and motivates the sales team in alignment with strategic goal across the group.
- Submit regular analysis reports for senior management, business leadership and executives, and relevant stakeholders for purposes of further decision making.
- Collaborates across the organization with top leadership, aiding in individualized strategy formulation for different projects and initiatives.
- Conduct research on industry trends and market demand to inform product development.
- Create the right partnerships and also leverage on opportunities.
- 10-15+ years of experience in strategy, business development, or sales, preferably in the financial services or financial software industries
- MBA & M.Sc in Finance & other relevant qualification and professional registration.
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding of the alternative investment space or related financial services experience
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of projects
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to deadlines and evolving priorities.
- Communication & Analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & numerical skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Experienced in investment relations.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.