KENPOLY Part-Time Admission Form 2019/2020. As a matter of fact, Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) part-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes admission forms for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into part-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes in Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session in the following centres:
RIVPOLY Part-Time Programmes.
A. Bori Centre (weekend Programme) & Kira-Saakpenwa Centre
Both the ND & HND Programmes will last for a minimum of three academic sessions of two semesters each.
The entry requirements for both the ND and HND part-time programme for the RIVPOLY admission for the 2016/2017 academic session can be seen below;
National Diploma (ND) Programme
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programme are:
1. Possession of a minimum of five Credit passes in the West African School Certificate, General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level, Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE), National Examination Council (NECO) or their equivalent in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings; English Language and Mathematics inclusive.
2. Candidates who possess good passes in City and Guild, National Technical Certificate (NTC) and National Technical Education Board (NABTEB) may also be considered for Engineering and Technology Courses.
3. Candidates awaiting the results of the above examination Boards may also apply.
Higher National Diploma (HND) Programme
The Minimum requirements for Admission into the Higher National Diploma are:
1. National Diploma (ND) from Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori or other recognized and accredited Polytechnics, with a minimum grade of LOWER CREDIT in relevant discipline.
2. Possession of entry requirement for the corresponding National Diploma (ND) Programme.
3. Possession of a certified one year Post-National Diploma Industrial Work Experience in approved establishment, industry or a business organization.
4. In exceptional cases, ND holders with a Pass (CGPA) of 2.00 –2.49) in the ND examination with two or more years of cognate experience in the specific fields may be considered for admission into HND Programme.
How to Apply for Rivers Polytechnic Part-Time Admission Form.
To apply for KENPOLY ND and HND part-time admission for the 2019/2020 academic session;
1. Interested candidates are expected to apply on-line by logging onto www.kenpoly.edu.ng and www.kenpoly.cinfores.com, making non-refundable e-payment of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) only for application form using Interswitch Verve and Master cards.
Note that applicants will pay additional One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
2. It is mandatory that candidates should upload scanned copy of the following:
i. Academic qualification(s)
ii. Birth Certificate or Declaration of age
iii. Passport Photograph
3. Candidates applying for the Rivers State Poly HND Programmme are to send Transcripts of their National Diploma Programme to:
Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic
Application Deadline : Deadline for the submission of Application Forms is 30th October, 2019.