Alvan Ikoku NCE Admission List 2019/2020
Alvan Ikoku NCE Admission List 2019/2020 | 1st & 2nd Batch. As a matter of fact, Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE NCE 1st and 2nd batch admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session are out and available online.
The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE), Owerri first, second and third batch admission lists of candidates admitted into its various NCE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session are out.
Candidates that participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) post UTME screening can now check their admission status.
How to Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education NCE Admission Lists.
- Go to Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
Admitted? Login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer
YET-TO-BE admitted? Keep checking Alvan Ikoku portal regularly to know your admissions status.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED STUDENTS
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process;
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice. Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment. Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents. Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
NB: All printed screening documents. Open your files with the screening officers.
CSN Team congratulates all the candidates that made it to Alvan Ikoku NCE admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.