Social Partnership Manager at Novartis Nigeria
Social Partnership Manager at Novartis Nigeria. As a matter of fact, Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues.
Also, We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Partnership Manager
Job ID: 277508BR
Business Unit: AMAC
Functional Area: Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
- First of all, Provide a strategic overview of the healthcare landscape, constantly scanning the environment, to identify areas of need, identify and map organizations with partner-ship potential.
- Also, Provide quantitative and qualitative overview of current health service delivery channels and financing mechanisms
- Also, Initiate and maintain contact with relevant MoH departments, Technical Working Groups, County Governments, and other stakeholder in the public sector that health family and social programs need to engage with to gain endorsement and validation of their activities.
- Develop social objectives based on identified needs, latest technical literature to pro-pose to the service providers and other implementers, setting clear target, timeliness, and putting monitoring tools to inform decision making.
- Also, Set up strong, proactive internal teams where applicable, with clear objectives and deliverables, with solid management structures in place.
- Also, Where partners are desired, identify strong and ethical partners to collaborate with, whose objective and desires are well aligned with the those of the Healthy Family and drive project management excellence in executing partnerships, aligned with compliance and administrative processes.
- Oversee the progress on running programs – the CHER internship programs, the CHUE plans, and other service delivery programs with partners to ensure set objective and sustainability plans are actualized
- Also, Able to develop strong MIS to collect, analyze, and disseminate data, for utilization in decision making of the social programs, bringing creative and pragmatic solutions to data challenging environments
- Also, Effective collaboration with country commercial team to ensure service delivery capacity building is aligned with supply of an affordable medicines offering
- Possess excellent people skill with regards to managing internal and external stake-holder to ensure positive team dynamics and an overall delivery of the defined objectives.
- Finally, Lead an effective team of health educators who will be aligned with the company business strategy. Develop effective strategy for expansion, create synergies with partners and accelerate expansion of healthy family in the region.
- Minimum a degree in Sociology / Business / Community / Biological Sciences
- Background in community work and / or consulting preferable