Internal Auditor at the Montaigne Place
Internal Auditor at the Montaigne Place. As a matter of fact, Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Do you possess audit instincts that will enable you conduct audit of Montaigne’s financial reports and assess internal control system?
- Are you willing to use your investigative skills to conduct investigations or forensic audit if fraudulent activities are suspected?
You will assist the audit department to:
- First of all, Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business.
- Also, Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured.
- Also, Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc.
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation.
- Prepares income tax and other government report.
- Also, Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule.
- Also, Prepares report of daily bank lodgment.
- Prepares report of daily bank balances.
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
- Functionally reports into: Head, Internal Auditor
- Also, Administratively reports to: Head, Internal Auditor
- Also,Supervises: None
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error free reconciliation statement
Also, Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.