Service Coordinator at Hobark International
Service Coordinator at Hobark International. As a matter of factHobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Service Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent/Full time
- Responsible for the timely planning, preparation and coordination of service jobs before, during and after job execution.
- He conducts regular site visits followed by detailed reports to facilitate all service activities, including thorough site assessment & surveys, logistics, loading/offloading, tooling, machine shop repair services, material procurement, security checks, community affairs as well as QHSE related issues.
- Also, Provides any assistance to service technicians including transportation and accommodation.
- Also, Develop strong customer and local community support.
- Provide sales assistance for field equipment problem identification.
- Support service technicians in the field when jobs are ongoing.
- Also, Working as a Spear head in the field for overhaul/repair projects on Company Client sites.
- Also, Interact with OEM technical services team and communities where required.
- Prepare detailed, professional assessment reports.
- Finally, Will be involved in total quality management and work in a team environment.
- First of all, Bachelor or Technical University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Also, 5-8 years of supervisory experience, preferably in an Oil and Gas related field
- Also, Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process
- 10 years of field experience.
- Also, Must have motivational skills and a high sense of urgency to recognize equipment and site conditions.
- Also, Also, Technical selling capabilities.
- Inter-personal skills are critical for optimum communications with customers and Client’s technical workshop staff.
- Ability to produce professional reports which are factual, accurate and concise. Conclusions & recommendations must be feasible, economical and based on sound practices and in keeping with company policies and objectives.
- Also, Language skills English and local dialects for easier communities negotiations.
- Also, Knowledge of: Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines), Valves & actuators, Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Also, Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country
- Servicing, Equipment repair, Techical Sales
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please follow and like us: