Engineering Assistant at EdoJobs
Engineering Assistant at EdoJobs. As a nmatter of fact, EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Assistant
- Increase farm production through agricultural engineering methods.
- Implement agricultural engineer programs to improvise quality standards in agricultural products.
- Also, Design and develop farming machines, implements and equipment like conveyors and drag chains.
- Also, Counsel and educate farmers and agriculturalists on latest farming issues and techniques.
- Plan, develop and initiate fertilization programs and harvesting cycles.
- Also, Develop and manage irrigation processes and issues.
- Conduct research on latest trends in agricultural engineering and farming aspects.
- Also, Interact and coordinate with farming professionals, agronomists, agricultural technicians and farmers.
- Also, Interact with agricultural vendors, clients and government organizations.
- Ensure compliance of all state and federal agricultural laws and guidelines.
- HND, B.Sc in related field
- Also, A minimum of 2 years experience
- CAD Proficiency.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online