Internal Audit/Account Officer at Compovine
Internal Audit/Account Officer at Compovine. As a matter of fact, Compovine Technologies Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit/Account Officer
- We are looking for an objective Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- First of all, Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Also, Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Also, Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Also, Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Also, Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Also, Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Also, Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- First of all, B.Sc degree in Accounting or Finance
- Also, Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Also, Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Also, Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Also, High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- Also, Qualification: A B.Sc Degree (2.1 or Upper Credit) in Accounting or Finance
- Finally, Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of Internal Auditing
READ Nigerian Navy 2019 List of successful Candidate in Ekiti Enugu FCT Gombe And Imo Under MAIDUGURI
N90,000 – N120,000 gross per month
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job title and location as subject of the mail.
Please follow and like us: