French Translation at Baobab Microfinance Bank
French Translation at Baobab Microfinance Bank. As a matter of fact, Baobab Microfinance Bank formerly known as Microcred Microfinance bank is a leading digital financial inclusion group and more focusing on serving individuals, micro and small business in Africa and China. We allow you unleash your potential with target to become the first digital microfinance bank in Nigeria.
Job Title: French Translation and Documentation Officer
- First of all, Translating the organisation policy in French
- Also, Employment and compliance â€‹to regulatory concerns and reporting to the HRM
- Also, Policy development and documentation.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Also, Lingual Interpretation during meeting.
- Also, Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures
- Ensure compensation and benefits are in line with company policies and legislation
- Also, Review and update employee rules and regulations
- Also, Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions
- Benchmark compensation and benefits
- Also, Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes
- Also, Any other function as assigned by the Human resource Manager
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- Finally, Other functions as assigned by the Human resource manager.
Qualification and requirements
- University degree in French or any relative study
- Fluent English, French and Proficient use of Google App
- Good communication skills in FRENCH both verbal and written.
- Also, Ability to deliver programmes to a high quality.
- Also, Business awareness and commercially focused.
- Leadership and strong management skills.
- Also, Ability to devise solutions to complex problems.
- Also, Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Also, strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity and approachability
Application Closing Date
12:pm 9th August, 2019.