Machine Operator at EdoJobs
Machine Operator at EdoJobs. As a matter of fact, EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
Job Title: Machine Operator
- First of all, Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Also, Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Also, Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Also, Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Also, Ensure to maintain cleanliness of assigned work floor and equipment.
- Head responsibility as machine operator for performing operation maintenance of automated equipment
- Ensure to perform all duties safe and secured manner.
- Engineering or Technically trained in the field
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a machine operator
- Ability to carry out routine repairs essential
- Must be smart and be able to multi task.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online