GIS Executive at Polaris Digitech Limited
GIS Executive at Polaris Digitech Limited. As a matter of fact, Polaris Digitech Limited is a dominant Pan-African Location Intelligence firm, providing data, software and decision support services to fulfill its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Professionals in the fields of Geographic Information, Geography, Information Technology, Geomatics, Surveying and Remote Sensing work in a highly technological enabling environment to achieve its objectives.
Job Title: GIS Executive
- Organizing and supervising of GIS field data collection Project.
- Also, Support Project teams in preparing technical specifications, while developing, maintaining and updating new & existing GIS databases.
- Also, Coordinate the design and development of user-specific GIS databases, and prepare reports as necessary.
- Ensure that application software and hardware operates efficiently and meets IE needs for information technology; update layers as changes occur.
- Analyze data and disseminate information for project reporting purposes through conceptualized field data collection methodologies and implementing best approach where needed.
- Also, Provide mapping support for Software and Business Development Team.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality of data and processes and take measures to prevent unauthorized sharing of information and data.
- University degree or its equivalent in GIS & Remote Sensing, Geomatics, Geography (Post Graduate Diploma/MSc. in related field is an added advantage).
- Also, Minimum of 5 years related experience.
- Also, Extensive Knowledge of the GIS Softwares e.g. MapInfo, ESRI, ArcGIS, Global Mapper Erdass Imaging, as well as geospatial data collection hardwares.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the role “GIS Executive” as the subject of the mail.