Field Officer at Polaris Digitech Limited
Field Officer at Polaris Digitech Limited. As a matter of fact, Polaris Digitech Limited is a dominant Pan-African Location Intelligence firm, providing data, software and decision support services to fulfill its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Professionals in the fields of Geographic Information, Geography, Information Technology, Geomatics, Surveying and Remote Sensing work in a highly technological enabling environment to achieve its objectives.
Job Title: Field Officer
- Data collection and collation including checking and correcting erroneous data in the completed questionnaires.
- First of all, Minimum of B.Sc in Evidence-Based Research Methods, Statistics, Engineering (mechanical and Electrical) or Economics
- Also, Minimum of 2 years Field experience in conducting baseline studies for the energy and industrial sectors.
- Also, Knowledge of industrial processes and key terms and units in energy such as energy supply, demand, consumption, kWh, toe, m3+, etc.
- 2 years’ experience involved in data collection across Nigeria
- Ability to fluently communicate in English.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.