Purchasing Officer at Legend Hospitality Managers
Purchasing Officer at Legend Hospitality Managers. As a matter of fact, Legend Hospitality Managers Limited – Our client, a 3-star boutique hotel in Ado-Ekiti metropolis of Ekiti State having quick-service restaurant as its major business unit, 25 tastefully-furnished rooms, all necessary facilities for accommodation services, banquet/event services, indoor/outdoor catering services and leisure services, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- A purchasing officer works with suppliers to negotiate contracts for purchase of required goods and keep accurate records of transactions trends.
- He/She also assists the Finance and Operational Departments in the monitoring, reporting and controlling of Cost of Sales in the hotel, including audit and control, financial analysis and reporting, budgeting, forecasting etc.
- Implement sound purchasing policies, systems and procedures in accordance with Company standards.
- Also, Monitor vendors for quality, service and price through standard purchasing specifications.
- Also, Obtain competitive quotations for hotel requirements and ensure that the best product is sourced and purchased.
- Receives market list from the Executive Chef on a daily basis and arranges for delivery of those items daily.
- Also, Ensures that all order receiving dates are updated by the buyers according to the suppliers promised delivery dates.
- Also, Ensures that all authorised or approved purchase orders are sent to their respective suppliers/vendors for delivery purposes on a daily basis.
- Ensures & verifies that quotations are regularly updated and supplier’s new current price lists are maintained.
- Maintains all documents, files and listings up-to-date and performs his duties in the most efficient manner.
- Finally, Willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Strong negotiating and closing skills required, along with a demonstrated ability to develop negotiation strategies for complex activities.
- Ability to evaluate legal and business risks and ramifications of proposed contractual terms.
- Graduate or diploma in business administration or related field.
- Good knowledge of MS office suite.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as Asst. Purchase manager with expertise in the Hotel and Catering industry.
- Applicants should reside around Iworoko, Ado-Ekiti.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: email@example.com Use the Position you are applying for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.