Plant Helper at Avant Halogen
Plant Helper at Avant Halogen. As a matter of fact, Avant Halogen – An indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted drivers to individuals and companies are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Helper
Locations:Agbara (Igere, Ihunsa, Ketu, Ojora, Morogbo) Ogun
Working Days: Mon-Sat, 12 hours daily
- Do you live at Agbara? This job could be yours!
- Also, Do you have over 1 year experience as a plant helper? This job could be yours!
- Also, Do you work as a plant helper? This job could be yours!
- Salary is good (including HMO, Pension and Leave Allowance.)
- Assist operation of general site vehicles and tools such as collect lumber, sheet rocks and equipment
- Also, Ensure each job was effectively done according to company policies
- Also, Safely clean up any remaining debris and excess waste around work site
- Work with other co-workers satisfactorily to ensure job was completed by deadlines
- Finally, Perform manual labor tasks and other duties as assigned by the Facilities and Maintenance Manager.
- First of all, Proven experience as Plant Helpers
- Attention to detail and familiarity with machines
- Must reside within Agbara (Igere,Ihunsa,Ketu, Ojora,Morogbo)
- Also, Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Also, Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must have a minimum of 1 years working experience as a Plant Helper
- Finally, Ability to handle Heavy Equipment
Terms of Payment:
- Good pay
- Also, HMO, Pension is part of the package
- Also, There is overtime
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2019.
Interview Dates & Time
Daily by 09:00am.
How to Apply
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Plant Helper Agbara” as the subject to the email,
Come in person for a walk in interview at:
Halogen Security Academy,
No.9 Cappa Avenue Palmgroove Estate,
For more enquiries, please call: 09058965791.
Note: Candidate are adviced to dress corporately, and come along with their updated CV, Original Credentials & Photocopies.