Hotel Manager at Legend Hospitality Managers
Hotel Manager at Legend Hospitality Managers. As a matter of fact, Legend Hospitality Managers Limited – Our client, a 3-star boutique hotel in Ado-Ekiti metropolis of Ekiti State having quick-service restaurant as its major business unit, 25 tastefully-furnished rooms, all necessary facilities for accommodation services, banquet/event services, indoor/outdoor catering services and leisure services, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Oversees the daily operations of the hotel as well as provide strategic direction.
- The goal is to enhance customer dedication and expand our clientele by strengthening our hotel’s reputation.
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Also, Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Also, Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Also, Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Also, Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Finally, Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- First of all, Applicant should be at least 45 years of age.
- Also, Minimum of 5 years experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Also, Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Also, Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software (PMS) is an advantage
- Also, Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Also, Also, Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
- Use the Position you are applying for as the Subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants should reside around Iworoko, Ado-Ekiti.