Forklift Operators at Avant Halogen
Forklift Operators at Avant Halogen. As a matter of fact, Avant Halogen – An indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted drivers to individuals and companies are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Location: Agbara (Igere, Ihunsa, Ketu, Ojora, Morogbo), Ogun
- Do you live at Agbara? This job could be yours!
- Also, Do you have over 5 years experience as a Forklift Operator? This job could be yours!
- Also, Do you work as a Forklift Driver? This job could be yours!
- Unloading materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stacking them to assigned places
- Locating and moving stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identifying damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- We are looking for a careful forklift operator to move packages and material around our facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety
- Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities.
- You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Proven experience as Forklift Operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
- Must reside within Agbara (Igere,Ihunsa,Ketu, Ojora,Morogbo)
- Also, Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Also, Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must be a Forklift Operator Driver
- Also, Must have a minimum of 4 years working experience as a Forklift Operator
- Must have a valid license
- Finally, Must be able to read and write.
- Good (including HMO, Pension and Leave Allowance).
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2019.
Interview Dates & Time
Daily by 09:00am.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Forklift Operator Agbara” as the subject to the mail
Come in person for a walk in interview at:
Halogen Security Academy,
No.9 Cappa Avenue Palmgroove Estate,
Note: Please dress corporately, come along with your updated CV, Licenses, Original Credentials & Photocopies
For More Information: Call – 09058965791.