Liquid Stores Supervisor at APM Terminals
Liquid Stores Supervisor at APM Terminals. As a matter of fact, APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Liquid Stores Supervisor
- To oversea the day to day running/asset management of the fuel station, providing uninterrupted fuel supply to Terminal equipment in a safety and timely manner and ensure stock accuracy of the fuel at all time.
- Also, Responsible for overall day-to-day activities of the management of Diesel Store.
- Also,Good knowledge of the handling and storage of Engineering materials and dangerous goods.
- Responsible for the proper control and care of the Diesel Store and associated equipment.
- Use good housekeeping practices and follow materials/spares storage procedures assigned to the Liquid Stores Section.
- Also, Responsible that procedures, storage conditions and practices comply with company and regulatory requirements.
- Also,Ensure the timely availability of diesel in accordance with Company policies and procedures,
- Finally, Responsible that Diesel is received, stores, dispensed and controlled with limited no loss.
We are looking for:
- Good People Management Skills, Strong Analytic Skills and Time Management.
- Also, Age range of 25 to 35.
- Also,Works well under pressure.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills.
- Sound knowledge of the handling and storage of engineering materials, electronic equipment and dangerous goods.
- Also, Familiarity with various types of spare parts and their application
- Also, Sound knowledge of inventory management techniques.
- Familiarity with various types of safety gear and their application.
- Also, Sound knowledge of inventory safety techniques.
- Familiarity with stores accounting.
- An opportunity to be part of a high performance team that ensures APM Terminals is the most efficient, safe and profitable terminals in the region.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online