HR Consultant at a Consulting Firm – Kimberly Ryan Limited
HR Consultant at a Consulting Firm – Kimberly Ryan Limited. As a matter of fact, Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a Consulting firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provision of bespoke HR solutions and business partnering services to clients which include but are not limited to Change Management Solutions, Data Analytics & Reporting, Compensation & Benefits Surveys, HR Optimization, Talent Mapping & Profiling, Organization Design & Development, Performance Management, HRIS Implentations and HR Policies Designing.
- Also, Ensure the right talent are attracted and retained by conducting quality and robust assessments on behalf of clients.
- Also, Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects.
Qualifications & Experience
- First of all, B.Sc/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Also, Minimum of 2 years working experience as an HR officer, HR consultant or a relevant role
- Also, Specific experience in the Consulting space
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of HRIS solutions.
- A team player
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.