Mechanic Operator at Tongyi Group
Mechanic Operator at Tongyi Group. One of the group was established in 1997, since the establishment of the company, has been “good faith compliance, quality assurance, safety first” principle, the company’s main business areas including roads, bridges, tunnels, traffic engineering, municipal engineering construction, housing construction, Large-scale shopping malls, thermal power stations and technology development and consulting, testing and testing and other related auxiliary industries.
Job Title: Mechanic Operator
- Responsible for the planning and maintenance of the machinery required for the construction of the infrastructure such as dump trucks, excavators and loaders.
- Identify the hidden dangers of mechanical operation failures in time and deal with them, and make a record.
- Mechanical failures in a timely manner, analysis of reasons, good records, to ensure the timely operation of machinery.
- Complete the mechanical maintenance work provided by the leader.
- Independent maintenance; also with the maintenance team to complete mechanical overhaul, medium repair and other maintenance projects, arrange and supervise the work of local maintenance auxiliary workers.
- Obey the unified leadership of the group company and follow other work arrangements and matters of the superior leadership.
- The working place is in the territory of Nigeria, and the specific work place is subject to company arrangement.
- In the relevant enterprise mechanical maintenance work for more than 5 years, college education or above is preferred.
- Familiar with the structure and operation principle of general machinery for infrastructure construction projects such as self-unloading trucks, excavators, loaders, etc., and master the maintenance skills.
- Good at communication and cooperation, with team spirit, strong execution, hard work, adapt to frequent business trips.
- Have basic English communication skills in relevant industries. Those who have experience in Nigeria project field or skilled oral and written English are preferred.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.