Concrete Engineer at Tongyi Group
Concrete Engineer at Tongyi Group. As a matter of fact, Tongyi – One of the group was established in 1997, since the establishment of the company, has been “good faith compliance, quality assurance, safety first” principle, the company’s main business areas including roads, bridges, tunnels, traffic engineering, municipal engineering construction, housing construction, Large-scale shopping malls, thermal power stations and technology development and consulting, testing and testing and other related auxiliary industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Concrete Engineer
- First of all, be Responsible for the concrete process work at the project site.
- Also, Identify the quality of the concrete material and adjust the concrete mix ratio in time due to changes in the material.
- Also, According to the local characteristics of concrete technology, engineering objects, geology and materials, the preparation and design of the process specification documents.
- Cooperate with the local competent authorities to prepare and test the test blocks, and do a good job in professional knowledge training and personnel management of relevant personnel.
- Also, Responsible for the compilation and summarization of relevant technical documents and writing relevant technical standards.
- Obey the unified leadership of the group company and follow other work arrangements and matters of the superior leadership.
- The working place is in the territory of Nigeria, and the specific work place is subject to company arrangement.
- First of all, Bachelor degree or above, more than 5 years working experience in related industries.
- Also, Familiar with the concrete process; have a solid theoretical knowledge of concrete materials.
- Also, Familiar with ISO9001 quality management system and laboratory standardization management work, master raw material quality control, testing methods and test specifications of experimental equipment, etc., can control the quality of concrete products and solve conventional quality problems.
- Good at communication and cooperation, with team spirit, strong execution, hard work, adapt to frequent business trips.
- Finally, Have basic English communication skills in relevant industries. Those who have experience in Nigeria project field or skilled oral and written English are preferred.
- First of all, Negotiable, according to the individual’s actual experience, ability and education; work 11 months a year, enjoy a paid holiday for 1 month.
- Also, After two years of work, the company provides domestic demand for five insurance and one gold.
- Also, The company is responsible for basic accommodation and food; the company is responsible for medical expenses due to public injury, except for diseases due to its own body.
- If the outstanding person has other requirements, can be interviewed.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.