Territory Sales Manager at an Internet Service Provider – Lorache Group
Territory Sales Manager at an Internet Service Provider – Lorache Group. As a matter of fact, Lorache Group – Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) conglomerate, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- To strategize the increase in sales revenues, building clients profile across all region and maintain customer relationships within an assigned region area.
First of all, Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
Also, Supervise sales teams, channel sales partners, corporate sales, territory sales managers
Also, Recruit sales teams for territories
Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Also, Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
Also, Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
Also, Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
Also Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
Finally, Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- B.Sc/B.A in Business, Marketing or any related field.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Also, Motivation for Sales,
- Also, Territories Management,
- Presentation Skills,
- Also, Performance Management,
- Also, Emphasizing Excellence,
- Results Driven,
- Sales Planning,
- First of all, Proven experience in telecom/ISP
- Also, Minimum of 7 years in a managerial position
- Also, Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Also, Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Also, Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.