Library Officer at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
Library Officer at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU). As a matter of fact, The Obafemi Awolowo University is a comprehensive public institution established in 1962 as The University of Ife. The University is situated on a vast expanse of land totaling 11,861 hectares in Ile-Ife, Osun State, southwest of Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Library Officer
Location: Ile-Ife, Osun
Unit: Hezekiah Oluwasanmi Library
Qualifications and Experience
- Also, Candidates applying for this position must possess OND/HND, or Diploma Certificate in Library and Information Science from a reputable Institution
- Also, In addition, candidates must have five O/L credits, including English Language obtained at not more than two sittings.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 25 copies of their Applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- First of all, Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for (State the Department/Unit)
- Also, Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
- Also, Nationality.
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address.
- Also, Current Postal Address / including G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address.
- Also, Marital Status.
- Number of Children and their Ages.
- Institutions attended with dates.
- Also, Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Also, Work Experience with dates.
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
- Research interests and activities
- Also, Conferences / courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
- Also, Professional accomplishment.
- Publications with date.
- Also, Service to national and international bodies.
- Also, Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Any physical challenge?
- Finally, Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidates’ academic/work experience.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to the address below:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife – Osun State.
“For the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs”