Medical Laboratory Scientist II at OAU
Medical Laboratory Scientist II at OAU. As a matter of fact, The Obafemi Awolowo University is a comprehensive public institution established in 1962 as The University of Ife. The University is situated on a vast expanse of land totalling 11,861 hectares in Ile-Ife, Osun State, Southwest of Nigeria.Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist II
Location: Ile-Ife, Osun
Unit: Medical and Health Services
Qualifications and Experience
- Also, Candidates applying for this position should possess the Associate of the Medical Laboratory Science (AIMLS) or Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) with specialization in Haematology and Medical Microbiology.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates will be required to submit 25 copies of their Applications
- First of all, Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for (State the Department/Unit)
- Also, Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
- Also, Nationality.
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Also, Permanent Home Address.
- Also, Current Postal Address / including G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address.
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children and their Ages.
- Also, Institutions attended with dates.
- Also, Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Work Experience with dates.
- Also, Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
- Also, Research interests and activities
- Conferences / courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
- Professional accomplishment.
- Also, Publications with date.
- Also, Service to national and international bodies.
- Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Also, Any physical challenge?
- Finally, Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidates’ academic/work experience.
Also, Applications and Curriculum Vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to the address below:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife – Osun State.
“For the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs”
- Also, Candidates applying for this position will be advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “Confidential”.
- Also, Only the applications of short- listed candidates will be acknowledged.