Marketing Manager at Cheki Nigeria Limited
Marketing Manager at Cheki Nigeria Limited. As a matter of fact, Cheki is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria’s leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale. We at Cheki also offer a one-stop destination for all buyers of Japanese import cars to Nigeria, by centrally hosting all the cars of many leading Japanese car dealers and importers to Nigeria.
Our staffing system is of utmost priority to us which is why we make sure we employ the best and most qualified set of people in our sales department and most of all our organization as a whole.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels..
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
- Also, mDemonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Also, Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Also, Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Also, Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.