M & E Intern at Mercy Corps Nigeria
M & E Intern at Mercy Corps Nigeria. As a matter of fact, Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action — helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: M & E Intern
Reference Number: ABV/PRO/2019/0025
- Also, The Intern will work closely with the ENGINE II MEL team to track the implementation of programme activities as part of monitoring and evaluation activities in Kano state.
- Also,The intern will support state-level data collection activities as well as programme reporting and documentation.
Mercy Corps responsibilities:
- For the duration of this internship assignment, the intern will receive a monthly stipend of N60,000 subjected to 5%WHT and health insurance (HMO).
- Monitor and report on activities at ENGINE II Learning Centers
- Collate and report on attendance at ENGINE II Learning Centers
- Support data collection processes within the states
- Conduct spot checks and provide quality assurance on monitoring data
- Collate Trimester Results of In-school Beneficiaries
- Update the database of ENGINE II beneficiaries to include recipients of scholarships and excellence awards
- Track participant’s attendance at Vocational Training Institutes, Intensive Coaching Centers and loan repayments
- Any other M&E-related tasks
Idea candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- A University Degree or HND in any field
- Also, Minimum of 1-year experience in M&E (fieldwork, data collection, report writing etc.)
- Also, Experience in the use of Information technology for data collection with excellent computer skills, including experience with MS Excel
- Prior experience working on development programmes
- Also, Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Also, Fluent in both spoken and written Hausa with good knowledge of English
- The intern will be expected to work 40 hours a week
- Also, The intern will be paid a monthly allowance of N60,000 subjected to 5% WHT
- Also, Mercy Corps interns and volunteers represent the agency both during and outside of work hours and are expected to conduct themselves professionally and respect local laws, customs and MC’s policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all in-country venues.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit no more than 4 page CV and Cover Letter in one document, addressing the position requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must include the position title and Reference Number in the subject line.
- CV and cover letter and should not be more than 4 pages.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and we are an equal opportunity organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.