HR Officer at Cheki Nigeria Limited
HR Officer at Cheki Nigeria Limited. As a matter of fact, Cheki is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria’s leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale. We at Cheki also offer a one-stop destination for all buyers of Japanese import cars to Nigeria, by centrally hosting all the cars of many leading Japanese car dealers and importers to Nigeria.
Our staffing system is of utmost priority to us which is why we make sure we employ the best and most qualified set of people in our sales department and most of all our organization as a whole.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- Also, If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- Also, The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- First of all, Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Also, Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Also, Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Also, Develop training and development programs
- Also, Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Also, Maintain employee records (attendance, e.t.c.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Finally , Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- 5-7 Years proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Also, Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Also, Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Also, Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Also, Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Also, Strong ethics and reliability
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- Finally, HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)