Production Manager at Edo State Government Jobs
Production Manager at Edo State Government Jobs. As a matter of fact, EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
Job Title: Production Manager
- First of all, Co-ordination of all production activities in the factory.
- Supervision of all production activities in the factory.
- Also, Ensuring adherence to Company Standards including NAFDAC and SON requirement
- Also, Determine the human resources and material resources required
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Also, decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement
- Prepare and maintain production budgets
- Ensuring all Health, Safety & Environment policies and procedures are in place in Production and are duly adhered to.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Should be willing to relocate outside Edostate
- Years of Experience: 3 – 5 years
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online