Pharmacy Technician at Edo State Government Jobs
Pharmacy Technician at Edo State Government Jobs. As a matter of fact, As a matter of fact, EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Dispensing prescribed medication to patients
- Maintains records by recording and filing medical doctor’s orders and prescriptions.
- Preparation of medications by reviewing and interpreting physicians orders
- Ensure medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory Undertake administrative tasks
- Manage areas of medicines supply such as dispensaries
- Verifying medications for expiry dates and keeping inventory record
- Proper packaging and trashing of expired drugs
- Pharmacy technician certificate from school of health technology
- A minimum of three years experience as a pharmacy technician
- Good communication skills and customer relation skills
- Must be detailed oriented
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online