Marketer at Edo State Government Jobs
Marketer at Edo State Government Jobs. As a matter of fact, As a matter of fact, EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
Job Title: Marketer (AxaMansard)
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts.
- Evaluate business or individual needs and financial status and propose plans that meet their criteria.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Follow up with clients after initial meetings or conversations.
- Report the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly target progress.
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records.
- Respond to clients’ questions and complaints.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Marketing or related field
- Proven ability to work with goals and objectives and meet them
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast, communicate and sell effectively
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Good organizational skills
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online