Renal Nurse at Edo State Government Jobs
Renal Nurse at Edo State Government Jobs. As a matter of fact, EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
Job Title: Renal Nurse
- Check the patients’ vital signs and talking with them to assess their condition
- Also, Teach patients about their disease and its treatment and answering any questions
- Also, Oversee the dialysis treatment from start to finish
- Making sure patients are given the correct medications ordered by the nephrologists or physicians
- Evaluating patients’ reaction to the dialysis treatment and medications
- Also, Reviewing the patients’ lab work, home medications and activities and letting the doctors know about changes in their patients’ conditions
- Also, Helping patients follow-up with their transplant center
- Supporting the entire care team in delivering quality care in a considerate, respectful manner
- Maintain and manage dialysis machines, systems and equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Should be a Renal Nurse with experience in Renal Dialysis
- Must posses the required registration qualifications with the appropriate council.
- Patience and good communication skills
- Must be detail oriented.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online