Bond University International Scholarship 2019
Bond University International Scholarship 2019 for Jordan Student. As a matter of fact, Bond University International Scholarship for Jordan Student – Bond University is offering scholarships to undergraduate and postgraduate students from Jordan. Also, The scholarship awards is AUD$10,000. 18th October, 2019 is the application closing date.
High academic achievers from Jordan are invited to apply for the International Student Scholarship – Jordan administrated by Bond University in Australia.
The university offers these grants on the basis of academic excellence to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Bond University is a teaching-focused higher education institution, awarded more 5-star ratings in the student experience category than any other university in Australia. It is the first private non-profit and leading independent university.
Why at Bond University? The university provides an outstanding student experience and instilling within its graduates the qualities that will make them leaders in their field. Here students can get training and development opportunities to expand their skills and grow professionally.
Application Deadline: October 18, 2019
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: AUD$5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Jordan students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Jordan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree and have the outstanding academic ability.
How to Apply
Before applying for this studentship, it’s compulsory for you to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the online award application form to email@example.com.
For admission at the university, claimants are recommended to meet the entry requirements.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach a supporting statement with up to 500 words detailing why you believe you should be awarded a Bond academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students who have completed studies in a non-English speaking country are required to satisfy English language proficiency requirements.
Benefits: The International Student Scholarship – Jordan awards AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 instalments in the recipients first two semesters of study.
CLICK HERE for more details and to apply