Client Liaison Officer at Home Prep School
Client Liaison Officer at Home Prep School. As a matter of fact, Home Prep School, a reputable educational institution is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Prepare and distribute work detailed monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to clients.
- Provide required information and documents to clients.
- Also, Prepare trip reports of client meetings to record the details for future reference.
- Also, Submit client meeting reports to manager or supervisor.
- Provide support and assistance to other management teams.
- Audit all client liaison active accounts.
- Also, Revise submission and accounts closure applications.
- Develop liaison with client service and collection department to provide required information and acquire necessary documents.
- Also, Revise and distribute contractual referrals.
- Provide feedback to management on areas of improvements.
- Also, Recommend implementation of enhanced processes.
- Plan and schedule monthly meetings with clients.
- Also,Monitor client satisfaction through follow up on solving client issues and problems.
- Initiate measures to research and resolve client raised issues.
- Collaborate with clients to identify and implement value added services.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.