Director, University Health Services at the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma
Director, University Health Services at the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma. As a matter of fact, As a matter of fact, The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, (FUDMA) is located in Dutsin-Ma town, Katsina State. The town is located about 60km south of the state capital. The university is ICT driven and envisioned to be a top ranking, world-class university, committed to excellence in research and production of generation of leaders with passion for service and integrity. The University commenced academic activities in July, 2012 and had graduated four sets of students so far.
The Governing Council of the University hereby invites applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, University Health Services (CONTISS II 15)
- Director, University Health Services dispenses health and manages and administers the health sector including the medical personnel
- Also, He/she explains, advises on and implements health policies and services as they affect staff, students and-the environment of the University
- Also, He/she is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor.
- MBBS plus at least twelve (12) years of post-housemanship experience;
- Postgraduate training in Public Health, Community Health and Family Medicine or General Medicine is an added advantage.
- Appointments into the Director position is for a period of five (5) years;
- Also, Candidate must not be more than 60 years of age by the end of the current year;
- Also, Also, Being a management position, candidates must be of high integrity and be capable of commanding the respect and loyalty of staff. They must be receptive to new ideas and be innovative;
- Candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable
- Possession of higher degrees would be an added advantage
- Appropriate computer literacy is required for this position.
- Salary, allowances and conditions of service are as obtainable in other Federal Universities and as may be determined from time to time by the Federal Government of Nigeria/Governing Council.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) sets of hand-written application (one copy original, others photocopy), detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of credentials. Applications must include academic and professional qualifications, birth certificate or equivalent, verifiable evidence of work experience and Curriculum Vitae written, etc. in the format below:
- First of all, Post Applied
Also, Date and Place of Birth
Functional E-mail Address
Functional Phone Number
Local Government and State of Origin
Permanent Home Address
Current Postal Address
Institutions Attended with Dates
Academic Qualifications with Dates
Professional Qualifications with Dates
Work Experience with Dates and Institutions
Extra Curriculum Activities
Names and Addresses of, at least, three (3) referees.
Completed Applications, with the code of the post applied for clearly indicated at the top right hand corner of the envelope, should be addressed and sent to:
Federal University Dutsin-Ma,
P.M.B. 5001, Dutsin-Ma,
- Also, Candidates should request three referees to send, under confidential cover, a referee report each to the Registrar with full details of the applicant and the post he or she applied for to reach the Registrar not later than the closing date of this advertisement. The envelope containing the report should be marked “Confidential Referee Report” for easy identification.