Accountant at a Shipping, Sprint Consulting
Accountant at a Shipping, Sprint Consulting. As a matter of fact, Sprint Consulting – Our client is a company in the shipping, port operation and management with a long operating experience and history in the industry which includes a world class quality terminal operation, and the most efficient cargo handling.The company manages and operates one of the sea ports located in the South South region.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The candidates must have sufficient capacity, experience, and relevant track records to deliver tangible and measurable results as well as to provide full financial and management accounting services to the Management, especially, MD/CEO.
- Book Keeping
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Also, Development and continuous successful update of a complete Fixed Asset Register;
- Also, Account reconciliation with clients and expense/budget comparative analytics;
- Assist in payroll preparation and perform general ledger reconciliation of balance sheet items, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Also, Responsible for State and Federal Tax matters- PAYE, VAT, CIT AND WHT Assessments,
- Also, Monthly reconciliation of bank and daily provision of bank position
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Experience & Skills
- Strong accounting and financial reporting skills;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant post-graduate work experience;
- Good writing, oral and presentation skills;
- Strategic thinking/ Business acumen;
- Financial literacy and Strong analytical skills;
- Chartered Accountant (ICAN/ACCA).
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the desired position as the subject of the e-mail.
Submit CV at:
No 19 Olusoji Idowu Street (Last Floor),
Ilupeju – Lagos State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.