Account Administrator at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Account Administrator at Pruvia Integrated Limited. Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client, a Real Estate company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- We are currently looking for an Accounts Administrator to manage our Company’s accounts payables and receivables.
- First of all, Reviewing and reconciling accounts.
- Processing payments to eternal partners.
- Maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts.
- Also, Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third party vendor.
- Also, Process bank deposits.
- Reconcile financial statements.
- Also, Prepare, send and store invoices.
- Also, Submit tax and pension forms.
- Identify and address discrepancies.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Proven work experience as an Account Administrator.
- Also, Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations.
- Also, Hands-on experience on accounting softwares (sage and peachtree).
- Advanced knowledge of excel.
- Also, BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant field.
- Candidate must be a male and should exceed the age of 30 years.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.