Technology Program Executive at Airtel Nigeria
Technology Program Executive at Airtel Nigeria. As a matter of fact, Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Program Executive
Purpose of the Job
- First of all, This function co-ordinate Network Governance reviews with major delivery partners, tracks action plans and keep abreast of all related records. It supports all Network in Maintaining a program for all Network Projects.
- Also, It actualizes the Purchase to Capitalization (PTC) process for Capital Expenditure through interactions with Network Departments, Finance, and Supply Chain Management.
- Also, It follows through on all Network Open Internal Audit issues.
Roles and Responsibilities
- First of all, Facilitate all mandatory, periodic Network Governance reviews with key delivery partners.
- Also, Maintain accurate records for all ongoing issues and follow through to closure in timeous manner.
- Also, Follow through on Network CWIP to ensure field executed works are actualized in the Finance system, by engaging Network planning and Deployment departments, Supply Chain Management and Finance.
- Facilitate the disposal of obsolete and unable assets through engagements with the relevant stakeholders in Nigeria and the Group.
- Maintain accurate records of CWIP at all times.
- Finally, Prepare weekly and monthly CWIP reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- First of all, Bachelor of Engineering degree or related fields (Masters of Business Administration or Engineering Management will be an advantage)
- Also, Project Management Certification
- Working Telecommunications Knowledge
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Also,Minimum of 10 years’ working Experience
- Also, Minimum of 5 years managerial experience
- Relevant Project Management experience
- Finally, Past Experience in a Telecommunication Environment is desirable.
- First of all, Good interpersonal relationship
- Also, Personal tenacity to succeed
- Also, Personal organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Also, Time management skills
- Finally, Motivational skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Furthermore, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online