Production Planner At Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited
Production Planner At Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited is on going. Furthermore, this is a free guide for applicant. Furthermore, Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited is a private own company. Similarly, Several job vacancies are currently opened for interested personnel.
Production Planner At Bountypraise Steel Construction Job prerequisites
Likewise, Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Planner
- We are in need of a Production Planner to organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
- Firstly, Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
- Secondly, Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Thirdly, determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
- Similarly, Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Furthermore, Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Also, Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized
- Finally, Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
- Firstly, Proven experience as production planner
- Secondly, excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Thirdly, experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Furthermore, Good at math and statistics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Secondly, Excellent communication abilities
- High school diploma; Further education or certification is preferred
- Finally, Candidates must be based in Lagos
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.