Civil Engineer At Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited
Civil Engineer At Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited is on going. Furthermore, this is a free guide for applicant. Furthermore, Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited is a private own company. Similarly, Several job vacancies are currently opened for interested personnel.
Civil Engineer At Bountypraise Steel Construction Job prerequisites
Likewise, Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Furthermore, We are looking for an Innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
- Firstly, Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Secondly, Conduct on site investigations and analyze data
- Furthermore, Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Lastly, Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Firstly, Proven working experience in Civil Engineering
- Secondly, Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar
- Thirdly, Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Furthermore, Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Also, License of professional engineer
- BSC/MA in Civil Engineering, Minimum of OND
- Finally, Candidates must be based in Lagos
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.