Residency Training Programme At National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu
Residency Training Programme At National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu is on going. As a matter of facts, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the program below:
Job Title; Residency Training Programme
Firstly, the Residency Training will be in the following field:
Orthopaedic and Trauma-Surgery
- Similarly, Prospective applicants for Residency Training Programme must:
- Secondly, Be qualified Medical Practitioner
- Be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current license
- Furthermore, have satisfactorily completed the NYSC programme or otherwise exempted.
- Possess the Primary Fellowship of the relevant faculty.
- Complete disclosure of any other training you may have undergone is mandatory
- Likewise, three (3) referees reports to be addressed to the Medical Director, one of which must be a reference from your last place of work or Testimonial from the Dean Faculty of your medical school.
- Similarly, Possess professional Indemnity certificate from a reputable Insurance Company.
- Lastly, Local government identification certificate
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should address and submit a Letter of Application. Likewise, with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent Curriculum Vitae. Furthermore, put in a sealed envelope indicating on the Right Upper Corner your Discipline to:
The Office of the Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,