Bayelsa State Successful Final List On Nigerian Defence Academy NDA 2019
Bayelsa State Successful Final List On Nigerian Defence Academy NDA 2019 is out. Intuitively, this List is a free guide for all successful Candidate in Bayelsa State, Nigeria. Furthermore, peruse to see your names. Similarly, Several Candidates where successful in this last screen exercise. All successful candidate for each state are listed here.
Final List On Nigerian Defence Academy 2019 For all State
Furthermore, the Nigerian Defence Academy 2019 List of successful Candidate is out for personal interview. Likewise, candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test. They are to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB). This is from Saturday 22 June – 10 August 2019 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, KADUNA. Furthermore, Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
Batch 1. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 22 June 2019)
Batch 2. (Candidates from the states are to report to NDA on Saturday 13 July 2019)
Related Search on Nigerian Police 2019 List of successful Candidate enlisted for Further Training
- FIRSTLY, NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY SCREENING TEST
- Secondly, Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Entrance Exam … – MySchoolGist
- Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019
- 2019 recruitment: NDA releases names of … – Daily Post Nigeria
- E-Concepts News – Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Kaduna List
- Furthermore, Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) List of Successful Candidates
- 2019 Recruitment: NDA Releases Names Of Shortlisted Applicants
2 Candidates who fail to report by Saturday 22 June 2019 and Saturday 13 July 2019 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will NOT be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before 13 July 2019, is automatically disqualified. Similarly, candidate accommodation and feeding throughout the duration of their stay is free.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Furthermore, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening. either documents verification and medical screening will automatically asked to leave NDA premises.
b Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
c Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
d Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
e Attestation Form of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate ‘s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
f Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
g Bank Verification Number (BVN) including your Account Number.
Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Parent Guardian Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal (rcapplications.nda.edu.ng) and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any ALTERATIONS on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along with the following items:
Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO office.
Furthermore, Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
Four recent coloured passport photographs.
The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
Finally, Transport money to and from Kaduna.