Professor at Crown-Hill University
Professor at Crown-Hill University. As a matter of fact,Crown-Hill University is a private higher institution of learning, fully approved by the Federal Government. The University commenced academic activities in November, 2016, i.e. immediately following the receipt of its operating license from the National Universities Commission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professor – CHU CONUASS 07
The lecturing position will be in the following faculties, departments and programmes listed below:
Faculty of Arts, Social and Management Sciences
Department of Management Sciences:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking& Finance
- B .Sc. Business Administration Department of Economics & Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
Department of Humanities:
- BA. English& Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
Faculty of Science
Department of Natural and Environmental Science:
- B.Sc. Applied Biology & Environmental Sciences
- BSc. Microbiology
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
Department of Physical & Mathematical Sciences:
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics.
- Candidates for the position must possess Ph.D degree in their fields of specialisation and in the disciplines they wish to apply for.
- They must show evidence of academic leadership with at least 10 years teaching, research and administrative experience in a university/research institute.
- Candidates must have adequate scholarly publications in both local and international journals.
- All candidates for this position must be computer literate, have at least five credits with English and Mathematics at O/L, and NYSC certificate of participation or exemption where applicable.
Salary and conditions of service at Crown-Hill University compare favourably with what obtains in similar institutions in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen copies each of their Applications, photocopies of their Credentials and signed Curriculum Vitae containing names of three referees to the address below:
Ballah Road, Eiyenkorin,
PMB 1605, Ilorin,
Note: Post applied for should be boldly written at the top of a sealed envelope.