2019/2020 UCH Ibadan Post Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Admission Form
2019/2020 UCH Ibadan Post Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Admission Form is on going. As a matter of facts, UCH Ibadan post perioperative Nursing course Form is out. Furthermore, suitably qualified candidates are to apply now. Likewise, this a year course in Perioperative Nursing beginning from November 2019. Similarly, it grants you licensing from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. making you a Registered Perioperative Nurse (RPON).
Furthermore, the course is designed to equip Registered Nurses (RN) with the theoretical underpinnings and skills required for providing safe, effective and acceptable perioperative care to the Nursing clients.
University College Hospital Ibadan PBPNC Admission Requirements.
- Registered Nurses (RN) with current practice license of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Have at least five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in English languages, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry from WAEC or NECO O’level examinations’.
- Have at least one (1) year post qualification experience as a General Nurse.
- Approval for one (1) full year of release from employers or other training Schools.
- The course is for residential and full time. The school reserves the right to rusticate any student found to be involved in another course or employment during training without refund of fees paid.
How to Apply for UCH Post Basic Perioperative Nursing Course (PBPNC)Admission Form.
Application form is available beginning from Monday 17th June, 2019 through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at webs https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following:
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand (N10,000.00) only through any commercial bank Into University College Hospital, lbadan T.S.A Account – Perioperative Nursing School. Teller to be change to receipt at UCH Accounts department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292.
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of N200.00 at the Perioperative Nursing School to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on the school website and download the applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to login and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online
- Finally, Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at the Perioperative Nursing School.
METHOD OF SELECTION : Please Note:
- Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages.
- Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed). Furthermore, you can come with Photo cards to examination venue
- Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following interview.